Sunday, June 3, 2007

theres a baby fever and i dont want the cure...


i always wanted childern but now the fact that im actually ALLOWED to have them it excites me! i just want a little one...even though im just a baby myself. but im not the only one! everytime treavor sees alittle girl "hey baby, look at that cute little baby!" ironic that im a baby too? i think so! he MAKES sure i see the little kid and its so cute! but we are just to young and just starting out with so little that we dont want to make a little angel endure with us. but its cute and makes me fall more and more with my baby. i guess the neices and nephews will have to do. (thanks for the pic steph)

2 comments:

Stephanie M Larsen said...

You cute little baby! :) I'm glad your making time for your blog, we like to know what's going on inside that little auburn head of yours. Love you.

Halo BW said...

Nice post!

https://www.cekaja.com/info/34-tari-tradisional-asal-indonesia