Sunday, June 3, 2007

a dress sent from heaven!

stress is a big word in my life as of late. but as i started out sat morning with nicole and a desire to find the dress to wear on the happiest day of my life i wasnt stressed but excited! as nicole and i entered the great city of target we had to hit up alittle target for good times and then set out on our task. the first dress store we pull up to and a great light from heaven shot out at the little dress in the window. and there was my dream dress... mid-calf and polka dots? honestly who could want more! it was beautiful. i walked into the store and immeditaly said I WANT THAT ONE! it fit like a glove. perfect. the best dress in the WHOLE world. i was so excited. but wait theres more! this dress, as the sales-woman informed me, was ordered by mistake. they mixed up the numbers and got sent this one instead of another that the truely wanted. and it so happened to be my size. truely send from heaven!!