Tuesday, September 23, 2008

the purse!

this is the new purse/wallet! isn't it cute! we went to this new store on sat called sam moon! and all it is is purses! and jewelry! its amazing! so for this little purse/wallet i only spent 30 big ones!! awesome! it is crazyness there and even on the door theres a sign that says "no strollers on sat" haha and theres cops at the door! but its tons of fun! i also got told today of 2 more stores that are suppose to be even better, even though its hard to imagine! but im going to have to check them out this weekend!! let me know if you want one and live in or near raymond and i can try and bring them home with us!!haha heres treavs feet in my toe thingys! hes such a good sport! 
and look how nice our faces look after our mud masks!! 

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I've totally been to sam moon! it really is a great store, isn't it?

Nicole said...

um oh my heck i love that purse jill!! I can't even tell you, i wonder if they have a website. im dying here. how bout you buy me one and come to IF to give it to me and then i will pay you and we can hang out??!

Stephanie M Larsen said...

no new posts? Get on it woman!

Courtney said...

Jill!! I was so excited to see you had a blog! It looks like you haven't been on in a while but we should be friends or however this blogging thing works when you do get on. courtdave.blogspot.com