Sunday, September 9, 2007

dissapointments.....

oh its a sad day. kinda. so lulu is sold to some else.. lucky little bums! i guess we wil go back to wanting a baby... haha jokes. but yes im sad. i just feel really lonely with treavor at work all day and i just sit at home alone. i miss family.. but i guess thats life now. i hope i get a job then my life will perk up! but good news this weekend is our reception in utah so i get to see my parents and best friend kylie and treavors family! so it will be better... i still love being married I JUST WANT A JOB!! haha pray for me

3 comments:

Keshia Larsen said...

AWWWW sadness! I bet you'll find a job soon! How is everything going? Man... I haven't talked to you since like Friday! wow! I miss you! Anywho.. you should come up for a thanksgiving! well, love you and ttyl!

The Lees said...

Jill, you have to call me so we can hang out. My cell is 651-402-6585

Halo BW said...

Oh my..

https://www.cekaja.com/info/bagian-daging-sapi